In the 2015 Eastern Conference finals, the Cavaliers have a 94% probability of winning the championship. Zhan Huang has 100% law protection

In the 2015 Eastern Conference finals, the Cavaliers have a 94% probability of winning the championship. Zhan Huang has 100% law protection
The second game of the Eastern Conference Finals was defined by the Eagles as a must win.This is not only because the Hawks have the status of the first in the East and are struggling to face off with the Cavaliers, but also because the two home games of 0-2 scores will seriously suppress the Eagles’ hopes of winning the Eastern Conference.But the Hawks still lost, and the balance of the Eastern Conference Series completely leaned towards the Cavaliers.Judging from James’s unique 100% law, the Cavaliers have basically locked the tickets for the finals in advance.East first? But so   According to the statistics of NBA playoff history, a team that scored 2-0 in the seven-game series has a probability of nearly 94% to win the series.In other words, the Hawks only have a probability of about 6% overturn.Obviously, the Hawks are even worse—they lost the first two home games and scored 0-2 at home.Throughout the history of the NBA playoffs, only 4 teams have won the series at home 0-2.  According to the home and away record of the two teams in the playoffs, the Hawks’ future prospects are very unfavorable-the Cavaliers 4-0 Celtics and 4-2 Bulls in the first two rounds, of which the Cavaliers played a total ofThe five home records were 4 wins and 1 loss; the Hawks were 4-2 Nets and 4-2 Wizards in the first two rounds, of which the Hawks played a total of 6 away records of 3 wins and 3 losses.The current situation is not only a comparison of the Cavaliers’ 80% win rate at home and the Eagles’ 50% win rate. The Eagles have exposed the strength gap to the Cavaliers at two homes, and Carol, Korver and Horford have suffered injuries one after another.In general, it is very difficult for the Hawks to beat the Cavaliers away.  Although Irving’s injury also makes the Cavaliers extremely concerned, but from the strong individual James, the Cavaliers have great hopes of winning the Eastern Conference championship, and even have a 100% law-James’ career, his teamHas played 2-0 in the series 14 times, and these 14 James teams have finally won the series.Combined with James’s hawks’ inability to play in the first two games of the East Finals, James, who played steadily, can obviously move the Cavaliers smoothly.  Of course, it is not the time to judge the final result in advance after the two final games. Various possibilities and variables continue to exist in theory.What the Cavaliers have to do is to protect their home court, and the Eagles are already facing a cruel problem-try to win the away game and avoid being swept away.(Sky fire)